Building Contents Insurance
Cover for your building contents house insurance can be got from a number of different house insurance companies (include Direct Line).
Building Contents House Insurance
Often with contents insurance you will need to look at the policy to see what exclusions apply - whether you might leave the property empty for a period of time, or whether the house is owned by the policy owner. High value items in your building contents house insurance can be included (depending on the company) or not, so ensure you get the appropriate cover when you get your house insurance quote.
Go to the Direct Line Website
|30% + 20% discount||30% off home insurance plus up to another 20% when you buy online. Introductory discounts applied consecutively (excludes SELECT product)|
|The home insurance that gets even better|
- UK only call centres for all our sales, service and claims lines
- Discounts available when you purchase more than one Direct Line policy (excludes SELECT)
- Direct Line can arrange for professional tradesmen to carry out repairs on your behalf
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Direct Line automatically increase your contents insurance sum insured if youíre getting married and at Christmas.
|Extra service features|
- If you move house, we cover your contents whilst in transit, when you use professional removers
- Direct Line will provide alternative accommodation if your home is made uninhabitable by an insured event
- Direct Line will give you £25 towards your current home insurance providerís cancellation/switching fees
- If you don't make a claim, they will give you a discount when you renew
- Direct Line cover loss or damage to Contents for your children at College, University or Boarding School (up to 10% of sum insured)
- Contents covered in the garden (up to £1,000) and plants (up to £250)
- Tailor your policy by choosing to add extra cover levels such as personal possessions, accidental damage, family legal protection or home emergency
Apply now - Direct Line